Saturday, 21 June 2014

Day 6 - WEIGH IN DAY - Clean 9 #foreverliving

So we're here again. Weigh in day! 6 days in to the Clean 9 detox and I am feeling fantastic.

I am absolutely full of energy! Which actually means a lot coming from someone who suffers with anemia, works and runs a home!

My nails are more solid than they've ever been, which I'm guessing isn't just a happy coincidence.

I am enjoying food like never before. I like planning my meals around a healthier lifestyle, it's just making me more determined to keep going once the cleanse is over.

After speaking with Chrissy, she advised that by day 6 there is usually only a loss of around 1lb. This is because between days 4-5, you tend to put a few pounds back on whilst your body adjusts to it's new intake of food. It's not surprising to be honest and I wasn't expecting much when I stepped on to the scales.

The needle hasn't moved.

I'm not disappointed with this at all. It still means that I have lost 11lb and managed to keep it off. To lose any more would just be greedy!

My inches however, have changed:

Arm: 28cm (0)
Waist: 28.5inch (-3.5)
Hip: 38inch (-1)
Thigh: 21inch: (-0.5)
Chest: 35inch (-1)

That's a total of a 6inch loss total! I just cannot believe I've lost 3.5inches on my waist, that's amazing!

Before Clean 9 and Day 6!

The one part of me that I was most wanting to lose weight was my hip area. This in general meant my fat middle - rather than measure my ass, I measured my jelly belly. This is the part of me I hate the most. I don't care how many people tell me it's common after children, and especially a c-section, I absolutely despise it. So when my Mum took a picture today from the side, I was amazed by how much it has actually gone down by losing just 2 inches!


I am so excited for Day 9. I wish I had taken better before pictures just so I could show the results in their true form.

Once again, I have surprised myself. I didn't think I'd stick to this plan, but I'm so pleased that I have. If any of you are looking for more information on the Clean 9 or are looking to purchase the fantastic product yourself, please don't hesitate to contact Chrissy or myself on the following details. Remember, Chrissy is offering a generous £15 off the Clean 9 detox to any and all readers of this blog. Get in there quick!






No comments: