Friday, 7 March 2014

Quickmax Eyelash Enhancer - *Review*

After working with StyleLUX before, I was thrilled when they asked me to review their Quickmax Eyelash Growth Enhancer. Unfortunately, I have not been graced with long lustrous lashes like Ross and Princess (who has her Dads eyes). They're quite long, but the colour actually seems to run out, leaving me with very light tips. This makes my lashes look very short and stumpy - something that I have to rectify daily with mascara. If a product could help that, then I was dying to give it a try.

The product aims to help you grow longer and visibly thicker lashes in as little as 7 days. A week! Surely not!?

Well I am here to tell you it IS possible.

I am always sceptical when I receive products to review, especially ones that claim to show such dramatic changes in a short period of time. Do these things ever really work? I've bought enough beauty products over the years to know that usually, it's all a lie. It's probably worked on a handful of women and they will then use it as their strongest selling point. Self tan with no streaks? I've yet to find one. Nail polish that doesn't chip? That's just a myth.

The Quickmax DOES work though, and I can prove it.

First off though, let's talk about the product itself. It comes in a dainty little tube, much like a miniature mascara would, but the tip is shaped like an eyeliner. It is slim and not too soft which means you are able to apply it very easily.

 

The aim is to apply the liquid to the roots of your lashes and then wash it off after 2 minutes. If I'm honest I thought it would be a formula you kept on your lashes all day, but I am glad that it's not. This makes it very handy to use in a morning, or even at a night before you wash your face.

The liquid itself is neither sticky or runny which is a massive plus when applying it so close to your eyes. There was only one ocassion when I actually managed to poke myself in the eye (my fault!) but it doesn't sting like a lot of products usually would. I am useless at applying eyeliner to my top lid usually, but this was so easy to apply - I even used it for my bottom lashes too.

Quickmax is developed in an FDA approved laboratory using nothing but natural ingredients that help and stimulate the hair follicles in our eyelashes. Because all of the ingredients are natural, the product is kind to skin and absolutely safe to use on the sensitive area that is our eyes. 

So after using this product for 7 days straight, let's look at the results shall we!?

I feel like I need a drum roll..


TA-DA!!!

As you can see from the first photo, my eyelashes are very short - especially on the top. By the 3rd day, there was a significant change.

The change appeared to slow down after that which I was disappointed with. But it wasn't until I created this collage to show the changes that I really was blown away by the effects.

Day 7 is just mind blowing. This picture was taken yesterday morning and I am delighted to say that even though I haven't used the product today, after taking a brief picture this morning, the effect is still the same.

I am no beauty expert, but you can't really argue with that evidence can you? My eyes are completely bare of any mascara in each and every picture. The pictures were taken each morning before I applied the Quickmax.

You can read other reviews of Quickmax here including information on how the product is developed and how it works.

You can also purchase your own Quickmax from the link above. Priced at £24.95 it is a bit out of my usual price range - but for effects so noticeable, you can't grumble at that! If you want longer, fuller lashes then this product is for you.


I was sent this product as purpose for this review. Of course all opinions and comments are my own.

No comments: