Monday, 10 March 2014

Bad Things Happen In Threes.. And Four's & Fives

Guess who wins the award for longest blog post title in the history of the world? 

This week has started with an almighty fail. My weeks start on a Sunday as that's what my shift pattern works as.. So Monday is day 2.

Anyway, yesterday was an almighty fail as I found myself back at work after a lovely week off. It was back down to earth with a bump as I started my first shift back and I wasn't really feeling into it at all. I couldn't concentrate, I was feeling anxious and irritable and because of that I made an almighty cock up when doing a payment. It's an easy task that requires minimal concentration.. But I buggered it up. I finally rectified the situation, much to the annoyance of the customer, but all was well in the end. 

Today however, I was an inch away from giving up. If I could have gone back to bed and stayed there until tomorrow I honestly would have. 

The morning saw us being woken up by Princess telling us she had poo'd on her bedroom floor. I asked her why and she told me she was afraid of the toilet roll. Best. Excuse. Ever. 

But everything just went downhill from there. I opened a cupboard to get my straighteners.. And the door fell off. There appears to be a leak under my kitchen sink which has flooded my kitchen and ruined a whole box of washing powder. 

I was starting to get pissed off. We'd already had the landlord out a few weeks ago due to a broken toilet. I had to
Call him last week because we found damp under the stairs. The house is falling apart! 

Then to make my day all that more enjoyable.. Princess decided to wee all in her clothes for nursery and all over her bed. The fresh clean bed I had made the night before. 

If I could have screamed without alerting the neighbours.. I would have. I was so beyond tipping point this morning. I can't even wash the clothes she wet herself in because our washing machine broke on Saturday. 

So bad things do not come in 3's.. that's just if you're lucky! 

Please pray for me that the rest of this week does not continue in the same way.. I can't take much more! 


No comments: