Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Through The Eyes Of My Phone - The Gallery

I don't own a camera these days. Ever since updating to an iPhone, it's the only thing I use to take pictures. I have a digital camera, it used to go everywhere with me, but it's too bulky to carry around compared to my phone.

When I saw the theme for this weeks The Gallery, I knew I had to join in. I had difficulty picking the right picture though considering how many of them there are. I've had to back up and reboot my phone several times because they take up all of the space. After a flick through though, I found the perfect picture.

The other morning I woke up to the sound of a camera. I didn't have a clue what it was, but on further investigation I found Princess in the bed next to me, happily snapping away. I didn't think to look at first but a few hours later I decided to check what Pictures she had been taking, and this is what I found. I just had to take a screenshot.



There were well over 50 very similar pictures to these, I couldn't help but smile.

She hasn't quite got the hang of taking the perfect selfie yet, but I'd say she's well on her way to becoming a pro.



5 comments:

Notmyyearoff said...

My son LOVES taking photos like this, he does it on the iPad though! :)

Jaime Oliver said...

love them Misty i have a one that takes similar photos lol x

Suzanne Whitton said...

Ha ha, so cute. Just a little part of her in every photo! She'll get there ;)

The Mini Mes and Me said...

Hehe sneaky lil princess! x

The Mini Mes and Me said...

Hehe sneaky lil princess x