Tuesday, 24 September 2013

An Ode To Wine

Where oh where, would I be without wine?
I just can't help it
It tastes so damn fine.

Where would I be without that beautiful pink drink?
The idea of it terrifies me
I really hate to think.

My feelings for wine, they run so deep, 
Without this miracle in a bottle,
I probably wouldn't sleep.

Where would I be without my Mummy juice?
It really is amazing,
A glass I can't bear to lose.

I feel so complete, with wine glass in hand,
I can't drink anything else,
It just tastes so bland.

Water, Coke, Pepsi or Gin,
They just don't hit the spot
Like my beautiful pink friend.

Whether it's with dinner, or a drink with the girls
Wine, I love you,
You really rock my world.

My love for you is oh so strong,
With you in my life,
I just can't go wrong. 









3 comments:

Little Lilypad Co said...

I love a good "ode" and this is a great one :-)

Misty B said...

Why thank you very much! I don't actually know how to write ode's but I liked the title ;)

MamaMummyMum said...

pahaha good old wine ;) x