Sunday, 8 September 2013

A Small Update..

First of all, I would like to apologise for my lack of posting, on here and on Twitter. I've just not been up to it recently.

All of a sudden, a lot of things have come into perspective. My blog, social networking and everything else has become very insignificant in the light of things.

Last week, we received some horrible news. News that changed our lives and devastated those all around us. We still don't know the full extent of the situation yet, I'm not even sure I want to. But in order for me to be there for those I care for, I need to. The last person I'm thinking about right now, is myself.

I am so grateful to those around me that are understanding. I've had to have some time off work and swap my shifts around at the drop of a hat and everyone has done all they can to help me. Sometimes I take people for granted, especially those I work with. This past week has opened my eyes to how caring and selfless some people can be.

I won't go into detail about the situation, I want to protect the privacy of those involved. I don't mean to be cryptic either, but I realise I am. Maybe some day soon things will be back to normal and I can bring myself to care again. God knows I need my blog at times.

Thank you to those who have sent messages of concern. I am actually fine, it's not me any of this really concerns, but it has hit me big time. It has brought back memories and it has made me cry.

I am lucky to have the friends and family that I have.

Thank you for sticking with me.

4 comments:

Louise Fairweather said...

Xxx thinking of you x

Suzanne Whitton said...

Life can be cruel at times Misty. Be kind to yourself and stay strong for those you care about. Thinking of you x x

Jess McGlynn said...

Thinking of you xx

Emily Foran said...

Thinking about you, take care of yourself and your loved ones xxx