Thursday, 22 August 2013

Room 101

I'm sure you're familiar with the concept. We all have those things that annoy us beyond belief that we just wish we could damn into the fiery pits of hell. Instead, we rant about them and pop them into Room 101.

I was tagged by the lovely Laura over at My Life As A Mummy to take part in this meme by naming 3 things I hate and would rather didn't exist.

Number One
Diets. I mean seriously, when are we not on one? Diets are there to make us feel like fat frauds and massive cheaters. I never feel good when I'm on a diet and more often than not, my main emotion is guilt. Guilt that I ate too much, guilt that I'm not dedicated enough, guilt that I'm such a big fat heffa that just can't PUT DOWN THE CAKE. Diets are evil.

Number Two
Money. I actually hate money with such a passion that sometimes I wish I was just a hobo. I hate how every single thing revolves around money. You either have it or you don't and I quite honestly don't. I hate having to count where every single penny goes, having to prioritise over simple things, missing out on experiences because I don't have enough. I genuinely wish that money didn't exist. I know that's very unrealistic and would probably cause complete anarchy.. but it's a very different feeling when you don't have any. It's not like I don't work hard enough, Christ.. I work damn hard and half of the time it feels like it's for nothing. But hey.. people gotta eat right?

Number Three
Shit is about to get serious. I hate cancer. That stupid disease has probably caused more heartache than anything else in the world. Ever. It kills people and destroys lives. If cancer could be thrown into a dark abyss then my Grandma would still be around. So would a hell of a lot of other people. Seriously cancer, fuck the fuck off!

Obviously these are in no particular order.. can you imagine? At first I was intending to be all light hearted but then I thought, nahhhhh. I need to be more serious more often.. I am nearly mid-twenties after all!

What would you put in Room 101?



1 comment:

Emily Foran said...

I hate money too and not just in a because I'm not super loaded and jealous sense but because of the divisions and upset it creates and because having too much is just as disgusting as not enough although I'd prefer the first problem of course ;) xx