Friday, 30 August 2013

*NEW* Argos ColourMatch Range - Review

I was recently contacted by Argos and asked if I would like to be sent one of their new Colour Match products.

I love Argos. It's my first go-to for presents, home appliances, decorating, jewellery. You name it, I've bought it from Argos.

Most rooms in my house have a colour theme. My living room is Plum, my bedroom is hot pink, Princess's bedroom is pastel purple and my kitchen is teal. I could pretty much decorate and colour co-ordinate my entire house based on the Colour Match range in Argos.

I chose to receive the Pittsburgh 5 Piece Storage Set in Jellybean Blue for my kitchen. This product includes a Sugar, Tea & Coffee tins, a Biscuit tin and a Bread Bin. I was quite excited, I'd never had a bread bin before! Small things..


The tins are all made of metal and come with a handle on the top. The handle is quite useful because most tea, coffee & sugar pots don't have one meaning you have to use both hands to either unscrew or uncap them. I've also had issues with the lids never quite sitting right, whereas with these they fit perfectly and stop the sugar from clumping.

These are an excellent accessory for my kitchen. They match my walls almost perfectly and provide a stylish and efficient way to store our conveniences.

Accompanying the ever popular Apple Green, Funky Fuchsia and Poppy Red, the new Colour Match range includes the colours Jellybean Blue as seen above, Bubblegum Pink and Tutti Fruity Green. They are available in a wide range of products including bedroom, bathroom and kitchen accessories. 

All I need to do now is buy the rest of the set to match! I already have my eye on the cutlery and utensils set..


As you can see, they match my walls perfectly!



1 comment:

Jess McGlynn said...

Ooh that's a lovely colour! I don't think I've ever had a bread bin either...something to aim for!