Saturday, 13 July 2013

It's Oh So Quiet

It's been quiet here at the Misty Srsly towers.

Things have been busy, so blogging and social networking have taken a back seat. I know I keep preaching about picking it back up and promising to spend more time posting, but if I'm honest, I can't be bothered.

That might sound really negative, but currently I'm just enjoying splitting the time I have between different things rather than the online world.

Enough of the negative anyway, I'm here to update.

Nothing much has changed, but I've been busy. Work has been absolutely hectic and I've been feeling like I'm on a constant stressed out loop. Right now though, I am currently on holiday leave for the next 2 weeks - already had a week off! - and am bloody loving the break.

Princess is growing at a rate of knots. She's currently in size 4-5 year clothes and taller than most other kids her age. Not surprising when you look at her Dad, but not so good news for me! She's talking ALL. OF. THE. TIME. which is lovely, but drives us up the wall. Her favourite being "why?" and telling us to get on the naughty step. She has tantrums like any other toddler, some of them are crazy and others are low key, but she always apologises for them afterwards which is nice.

She's also made friends with our next door neighbors little girl which is absolutely lovely. There's only a couple of months between them in age and they get on so well. Princess is crying for her pretty much every morning and by midday we're lifting up the fence panels so she can climb underneath to go and play.

Over the past couple of weeks, we've been on day trips, had trips down to the coast, late nights and late mornings. It's been so relaxed.

I thought instead of me rambling on about it all, I would just sum up my few absent weeks with pictures, so her you go..




The Seaside!



  

 

The Major Oak at Sherwood Forest

Being completely professional at work.. in Hello Kitty sunglasses

Clumber Park!











So there you have it.

Looking back through the pictures, we've been having a pretty amazing time. I can't feel bad that my blog has taken a back seat whilst we've been busy enjoying ourselves.

Hopefully I will get my mojo back and get back in to the swing of things, but for now, find me over on twitter where I may or may not be interesting!






1 comment:

Emily Foran said...

Looks like you're having a great time which is so much more important than blogging. Looks like some lovely spots you've visited - pleased you bothered to update with some happy news. How lovely that she's got such a good friend so close! xx