Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Together - The Gallery

If you haven't already guessed from my blog and Twitter feed, I'm feeling very summery at the moment. Every slice of sunshine makes me smile from ear to ear as I eagerly wait for the warmth to follow.

It doesn't by the way, but sunshine is a start.

My picture for The Gallery this week pretty much follows on from last weeks Walks theme. It was taken on the same day, and it captures this weeks theme of 'Together' perfectly.

I only have one picture of Princess, Ross and I together, but I don't mind. The less pictures there are, the more fun we're having. I have plenty of pictures of Princess with her Dad, or having a cuddle with me, I don't think it's particularly necessary that we're all together. Sorry, I'm rambling..

My point is, this picture reminds me of a day when a lot of us were together as a family having a bloody good day. What could be better than that?


TheGallery

14 comments:

The Mini Mes and Me said...

It looks like they are following the yellow brick road in sunshine form. Lovely pic x

mymummylife said...

That is such a good point about a lack of photos meaning that a proper good time was had by all. Too often, I feel like I miss the essence of special moments by trying to catch them on camera.

Jaime Oliver said...

great picture :-) xx

notmyyearoff said...

Its always so cute watching little ones play together. I hope this sun is here to stay!

bluebirdsunshine said...

Great pic, and I feel a bit warmer just looking at it. Oh to wear short sleeves again hey!

Misty B said...

Thank you! If only the road led to sunshine haha x

Misty B said...

That's exactly it. Sometimes I spend so much time behind the lens trying to capture a memory that I end up missing out on it. It's better to make a memory than waste time trying to capture it :) x

Misty B said...

Thank you x

Misty B said...

I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed!

Misty B said...

I know, I can't wait! Hopefully it won't be long :)!

SarahMummy said...

Lovely happy picture, can't wait until we have some decent weather like that!

Kelly Wiffin said...

Lovely photo! I often forget to take photos but we have our memories right?!

Mama Owl said...

A lovely post and a lovely pic x

Emily Foran said...

Lovely picture - I'm always forgetting to take them or miss the moment xx