Saturday, 13 April 2013

I've missed you..

Even though I blogged last week, it feels like so much longer since I last sat down and physically wrote a post.

I've missed you all, how have you been? I've been fucking hectic, thanks for asking.

It needs to be said, I've been shit at social media these past few weeks. I've been on Twitter and not Tweeted, Blogger and not blogged, and Facebook and not, well.. Facebooked.

What is wrong with me I hear you say!? Social Networking is fabulous! And I agree, but sometimes, life just gets in the way.

I could be scrolling through Facebook when it's time to go to work. Reading through Twitter when Princess needs a drink. Blogging has most definitely taken a back seat. I feel like there's so much to catch up on, yet no time to do it.

Every now and then I'll tweet something, and then I won't find out until over 24hours later that I had a few replies. By then, you're all over it. You'd be like.. "what was that bitch even ON ABOUT!?" and I'd be there rocking in the corner, crying.

Okay, maybe not. But something along those lines.

It's been nice being away, don't get me wrong, but I feel like I need to catch up with everything. I have so many blogs to read that I am having to physically keep track of the ones that I'm missing. Sometimes on my lunch break I'll try and sneak in a bit of light reading, but something always stops me.

So, here is my promise to you:

I Misty, Promise to read and reply to my Twitter feed more often.
I promise to scroll through Facebook and maybe Like a few pictures and statuses, not just the funny LOLcat videos.
I pledge to blog whenever the mood strikes me, no matter what the topic.
And I vow to Instagram the shit out of things.

How does that sound?

I'VE MISSED YOU!


6 comments:

Jetta Sneddon said...

That sounds AWESOME :) we've missed you too xxx

Louise Fairweather said...

I've beven rubbish too. I still don't have a laptop. Just started instagram so will have to track you down on there. Hope that doesn't make me sound like a stalker! X

Suzanne Whitton said...

Aww, missed you too Misty! I had to search for your blog to make sure you were ok! Glad to hear you're still alive and well :) x

S J Thurley said...

I know the feeling hunny. I have missed your blog posts so its great to see you back in the saddle. xxx

Elaine Livingstone said...

the best laid plans of mice and men

Emily Foran said...

Missed you too honey - as you'll realise from my very belated reply, it's exactly the same here.
I excuse you in advance if life gets in the way of that promise! Xx