Wednesday, 27 March 2013

The Gallery - Walks

I haven't joined in with The Gallery in a while, I sort of lost my blogging mojo. But I've decided it's not gonna get me down, and I'm joining back in!

The theme this week is: Walks. As a family we love walking. We don't own a car (yet) so wherever we want to go, we walk. Whether that be a ten minute or three hour walk, we'll do it.

We used to take a walk up to Bestwood Park every Sunday with our dog Tia and just have a relaxing, leisurely stroll for the whole day. We'd go with Ross's family and we'd take picnics along and make a day out of it. Once the weather picks back up, we'll definitely be doing it again.


I love this picture because it shows all of the kids together. They're all outdoors, enjoying the sunshine and playing together. You just can't beat the outdoors.

Roll on Spring/Summer/Any time that isn't snowing!

 TheGallery

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ooh this makes me feel all warm and once again longing for sunshine! Very cute pic!

leoni-fay Bunting said...

A lovely summer picture just what we need!

Great to read a post from you, hope you're doing well and we'll be seeing more of you. x

Jaime Oliver said...

Is this Bestwood Park in Notts?

Misty B said...

It is indeed, do you know it?

Misty B said...

It's making me crave the warm weather again! Bring on the summer x

Misty B said...

Thank you! Where is our sunshine!?

Mama Owl said...

What a lovely photo, walks are great aren't they :)

Emily Foran said...

What a lovely summery looking picture - I'm planning so much for 'as soon as the weather improves' wish it'd hurry up! X