Monday, 1 April 2013

Tale As Old As Time

This Easter, instead of buying chocolate eggs for Princess, we asked my Mum to get her a Disney DVD. The only ones we currently own are Peter Pan and Beauty & The Beast (my faves!) so we were in desperate need of a few more. After a melt down in ASDA, Princess finally chose Cinderella and 101 Dalmations.

Later on that day, Sky Disney went live and it's been on pretty much ever since. We absolutely love Disney in this house so it only seemed right that his week, I dedicate one of my favourite ever Disney movie song to Manic Music Monday.

I think we all know this song..


"Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast"


1 comment:

Emily Foran said...

My favourite Disney film and song too!!
I've just copied a list of Disney films so I can collect digital copies of them because the children have scratched so many CDs :(
We started with Cars this weekend so I'd be singing 'Life is a Highway'! Xx