Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Sometimes I Feel..



Sometimes I feel like the world is going a little crazy.

Sometimes I feel like I don't make enough effort. Do I look nice enough? Should I wear a better outfit?

Sometimes I feel like I should be doing more. More work, more writing, more cleaning, more something.

Sometimes I feel like I've been left behind. Like maybe I missed something along the way and everyone moved on without me.

Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone even when I'm in a room full of people. Everyone is talking, but are they talking to me?

Sometimes I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders, even though I have absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm always worried about something.

Sometimes I feel like I could be raising Princess better. If she had less chocolate and more vegetables. Maybe her routine should be different or I should play with her more often.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not trying hard enough. When I cheat on my diet or I don't work out enough at the gym. Am I dedicated enough?

Sometimes I feel like throttling other people. When they treat others with disrespect or talk over/down to others. Especially when it's someone close to me.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not enough.

Sometimes I feel scared that one day, I will lose everything.




But sometimes, I feel like it will all be okay.


2 comments:

Louise said...

I feel like that sometimes too x

25castleson25clouds said...

and then you do loose everything, yet you feel that you will get through it! Sorry didn't mean to bring you down too! Hugs