Thursday, 31 January 2013

Has the world gone mad?

Is the world on crack?

Did people start taking a drug that made everyone go crazy and demented?

I'm pretty sure something happened because I have seen some horrendous videos and pictures making the rounds on Facebook this week.

I can't even post you an example because just the thought of it makes me feel sick. The one I have refused to even watch involves a girl and her used tampon. Vile.

However, the one that angers me most, is the video of a young boy being pinned down by his own mother, and forced to have a tattoo.

I'll be honest, I'm not one for watching videos on Facebook because I know what they're usually about. This one was shared by someone I thought was a trusted source. And so I watched it.

Well, for 10 seconds. When I finally realised what was going on and after thinking 'Holy shit, this is actually real!' I turned it off.

The poor boy is screaming in agony. He's trying to pull away and he is crying. His own mother is pinning him down whilst an anonymous man tattoo's him. With a real fucking needle.

How sick and twisted do you have to be to do something like that? To put your child through physical trauma for the sake of Likes on a social networking site? Even if they didn't intend for it to reach the likes of Facebook, the fact it was recorded in the first place implies that they intended the video to be seen.

Watching it made me angry. It made me want to grab the disgusting Mother and string her up myself. I wanted to pin her down and tattoo CUNT on her eyeballs and watch her suffer, the same way she did her son.

I realise that things like this have been happening for a while, behind closed doors. But now all of these disgusting and disturbing images are out there in the open ready for public viewing. Is it giving other people ideas? Are there other people out there like me, who want to see this woman get what she deserves? Are people actually watching this because they enjoy it or find it funny? Whatever the reasons, I hate the fact that these videos even exist.

A woman and her dog. A girl and her tampon. A mother torturing her son.

It's not often I take anything on social networking to heart, and I can always view things with a pinch of salt. But I hope this woman is found and is prosecuted.

 It's child abuse, pure and simple.

 I hope the world can eventually return to it's happy medium and I can stop worrying about what is going to turn up on my computer screen every time I log on.

5 comments:

MrsClutz said...

Totally agree with you hun. Disgusting her poor child :( x

Misty B said...

It's upsetting isn't it? There needs to be stricter laws about this sort of thing x

Mummy of Two said...

I saw the one about the boy having the tattoo but couldn't bring myself to watch it. There are some really sick people out there and it's about time the people that are posting these videos were prosecuted. Like you say it is child abuse. Makes me so sad there are people like this in the world.

Nikki @Notes From Rural Reality said...

I too saw the one with the boy being tattooed, it's sickening to think mothers out there can do this to their own child at such a young age, I'd say he's only roughly about 2/3 months old than my youngest! What possessed her to do this? I agree she needs to be hunted down and charged with child abuse or what ever it's called this day!

Jess @ CatchaSingleThought said...

I haven't seen these but just the thought makes me angry...what the hell?!? Why on earth would a mother do that to her child? What is wrong with people? This is the downside of social media, idiots who post and share this kind of thing :(