Thursday, 13 December 2012

Attitude

Come on, admit it. Which one of you swapped my toddler for Damien the Omen?

No? Really..?

I am of course kidding. She's not really that bad. Most of the time.

Back in the day, I used to think that Princess couldn't get any worse. Her tantrums were astronomical, she was violent and she was nasty. But do you know what I find ten times harder to deal with?

Attitude.

Seriously Princess, at the age of 2!? Calling Mummy "stupid!" and stamping your precious little huge feet is not acceptable. Demanding that I make you a milkshake "RIGHT NOW" whilst attempting to push me towards the fridge, is quite frankly, not on.

Growling, teeth baring and scrunching up your eyebawlz in an attempt to protest is not an attractive look. You're cute babe, but you're pushing it.

I know I'm not the only Mother to deal with these trials. She's hit the Terrible Two's, that much is obvious. I just didn't expect so much bloody drama from a toddler. I mean, she's just learnt to talk, how does she even know what stupid means!?

Sometimes it's funny, but other times it's pushing me to the brink. I can ignore a tantrum or unnecessary screeching. But I can't ignore a toddler who is in my face, calling me names, making demands, smacking with force and generally being a cowbag.

That's right. I said it. I know you were all thinking it.

But it's all normal right? It'll pass? - Please say yes before I cry. *waits for sanity to return*


Then again, when I see her looking like this: fast asleep, mucky faced and quiet.. all is forgiven.

Until tomorrow.

And while I'm at it.. Come on Disney Jnr and bring out some more Doc McStuffin. It's the only bloody thing that keeps her quiet.




13 comments:

Louise said...

middle man is obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins too! She 's his friend! And he is also a devil! It does pass....eventually xx

MummyNeverSleeps said...

WELCOME DUDE! *passes you wine*

Erica Price said...

They all have their moments don't they?

Misty B said...

Haha I sure hope so. I feel like an awful parent when I'm wishing her away to bed, but sometimes a break is in order!

Misty B said...

If I refuse the wine, does that mean I can keep my cute innocent baby? Who am I kidding, I never turn down wine!

Misty B said...

Most definitely. Some moments seem to last forever haha

Emily Foran said...

Tell me about it!! Madam is 6, I can just about cope with the bad behaviour, squealing etc etc but when she gives me that look of attitude and says something like 'but Mummy you don't know or you said' in a certain tone...

I have to reach for the Sherry (now I have to do my Xmas shop again)!! xx

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
My webpage :: Aesamedayloans

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies
after that he must be pay a quick visit this web site and be up to
date all the time.
My web blog - quick Loans

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
Here is my website - http://wiki.uni-due.de/LinguistikOnline/index.php?title=Benutzer:SheritaSt

Anonymous said...

No point in waiting till opex to see what happens, and I will just sell 10 of those VLO puts to make myself net the round 50. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]Evening Dresses uk[/url]
[url=http://www.canadagoosehommes.com]canada goose jacket[/url] One scar on each side of the outside corners of the knee cap and one going straight down below the knee cap almost looking like a zipper.
Lead designer, Shala Moradi, has made a number of amazing creations to fit a number of likes and sizes whilst adding unequalled class, sophistication, and wonder into every design. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]pandora outlet[/url] Vicky nursing pillow can help you hold your baby in a comf . This actually is amongst the leads to why their sneakers and shoes are so common throughout the planet.. And god knows, it's no secret that Gwen cares about what she looks like.
"If we are to understand the present, the lessons of the past can save us from tragic mistakes," say historian Hilary Evans of the Mary Evan Picture Library in London, and sociologist Robert Bartholomew, in their recently-released Outbreak!, The Encyclopedia of Extraordinary Social Behavior. [url=http://www.soldesgoosefr.com]Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber[/url] On the Other: Fashion and Overall AppearanceStraight, or flat-front, pants are considered in fashion, which in men's suiting tends to last over the course of years rather than months.
The purpose of maternity clothing is to help you feel as comfortable as possible with your increasing weight and size. (I have a vague recollection about it being background for some Sherlock Holmes stories. So, further you will be given a few most important characteristics which should be present in an individual who is going to master the profession of an Occupational Therapist. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]prom kleider lang[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello, its nice paragraph about media print,
we all understand media is a fantastic source of facts.
Visit my web blog ; Http://Www.Facetuning.Com.Br

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!

We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the
same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!
My web site > Fast Cash loans