Tuesday, 30 October 2012

See It. Snap It. Love It

The theme for this weeks See It. Snap It. Love It is Smiles. Now there's nothing more my girl loves to do than smile. Honestly, it's not often that she isn't giggling or smiling about something and I absolutely adore that about her. 

What I adore more, is the smile she has in this picture..


She just looks so happy. Something has clearly amused her - probably me judging that I'm in the picture too! She likes to look at herself - who can blame her, she's just so damn cute - so I often reverse the iPhone camera so she can look at herself. When I do, I get cracking pictures like this one.

I also have the most hilarious videos too, but that's a whole other blog post.

I'm linking up with Lucy over at Dear Beautiful

 

4 comments:

brinabird said...

Her whole face is lit up with that smile...sheer joy!

Misty Bird said...

Hopefully because of me, haha x

Nicola Carpenter said...

Lovely picture!

Herding Cats

Rollercoaster Mum said...

Hehe! That's a very big (and slightly cheeky) smile!