Saturday, 6 October 2012

Saturday is Caption Day!

As in my previous post, Why I love Twitter, I described how I had recently got involved properly with the blogging world!
Because of this I have decided to join with #SatCap .. Every Saturday, bloggers all around the blogosphere pick out a picture for you lucky readers to caption!

I haven't taken many pictures this week so I'm going to use an old(ish) one, so here it is!

This is the first time our dog Tia had ever willingly got in the bath by herself! She's usually dropped and pinned down. On this occasion however, she thought it was the perfect opportunity to cavort in the bubbles - much to Princess's amusement!



So, fellow readers, bloggers and twitterers, please try and caption my very first #SatCap!!

Also, nip on over to mammasaurus to check out all of the other fantastic Saturday Captions! 

11 comments:

Erica Price said...

I'm forever blowing bubbles.

Rebecca English said...

Pass the sponge please!

SarahMummy said...

No brown fish, please!

Nicola Carpenter said...

The water shortages called for desperate measures.

Herding Cats

Jenny Paulin said...

mummy Tia is all wet and doggy!

mummyneversleeps.com said...

MUM! I smell of wet dog!

The Mini Mes and Me said...

That floater wasn't me!

Mammasaurus said...

that loofah looks a bit suspect mother!

cheetahsinmyshoes.com said...

there's a mess to be made here...

pinkoddy said...

Dog gone whose bath is this

sarah said...

its a shaggy dog tale