Friday, 12 October 2012

Saturday is Caption Day! #SatCap

It's that time again ladies and gents, time for you to put your noggins to good use, and think of a catchy phrase to go along with this weeks picture.

This photo came about after I caught Princess hoovering her hair. That's right.. nozzle to head. 

Why she did it, nobody knows. Except she now actually prefers me to do this than brush it.

Now it's over to you, my lucky readers, to caption it!


 Head on over to Mammasaurus to check out some more #SatCap posts!


5 comments:

Jenny Paulin said...

i need a visit to the hairdressers mummy, my hair sucks!

pinkoddy said...

Drying my hair like mommy

Mammasaurus said...

Hair today - gone tomorrow.... :D

OneDad3Girls said...

Mummy said I needed to clean my hair so I am

Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

I'm sure you use the hoover to straighten your hair. Or could it be the iron.