Friday, 19 October 2012

SatCap

I've changed my mind several times over this weeks SatCap picture but I have finally settled on one. 

This picture was taken near the beginning of mine and Ross's relationship. My friend had come to visit from Bristol and I was staying in a hotel with her. Obviously Ross came to visit us and we all had crazy fun doing absolutely nothing.

Every time I see this picture I laugh, you'll probably see why.

If you don't laugh, you have no sense of humour.


Seriously cracking up right now. Yes, those are my wonky beautiful feet and that is Ross about 3 and a half years ago.

Your job, you lucky lot, is to caption this picture. I haven't got a clue what I would write, but because you're all so awesome, I bet you can think of something good *wink wink*

Caption away you beauts!

8 comments:

Erica Price said...

Ross had the head and torso of a man and the legs and feet of a woman.

Jenny Paulin said...

Stretch Armstrong

Anonymous said...

"I really need to stop doing yoga"

Mammasaurus said...

Legs Eleven!

(heh heh great photo!)

The Mini Mes and Me said...

The Human Centipede 3 x

Helen said...

Having super long bendy legs can be very tiring, must rest them on this chair for a while!

Emma Asante said...

These yoga classes are really paying off!

mummyneversleeps.com said...

LOOK AT MY PWETTY PEDICURE!