Sunday, 9 September 2012

My Very Own Wishlist


I've wanted to do a wish list for as long as I can remember. It's not very often at all I buy clothes for myself and am mainly just a window shopper. Or iPhone screen shopper if you will, I mainly browse through the apps. 
I've put together a collection of outfits to suit 3 different scenarios. I will probably never own these clothes because every time I do go shopping, I end up buying for everyone else instead of myself. So this is my little imaginary shopping trip! 

First off we have my "I'm a Mummy" outfit. Comfortable yet stylish. It's very simple but cute! I especially like the bow cord necklace. I usually live in jeans so they're a very practical and realistic choice for me, as well as the flat pumps. 



Next up is my "Job Interview" outfit. I've been applying for jobs recently and upon remembering that interviews are usually involved, realised that the only black pair of trousers I own are maternity ones. Oops! I especially love the jacket - if I had the money, I would buy it right now. Same with the shoes. I've had a shoe obsession for as long as I can remember, these would fit in beautifully. They're elegant and because they're white can be worn with a range of outfits!



Last but not least is my party outfit! Now this is the one I'm least likely to ever own seeing as I never go out these days! The dress is also far out of my disposable income range, I couldn't justify spending that much on one item of clothing- no matter how pretty it is! I fell in love with these lace ankle boots the moment I saw them. Beautiful much? The clutch is also so pretty and would match any outfit.


So there you have it, my outfit Wishlist! Have you seen anything you like recently that you just wish you could have? Any shoes that you covet or dress you see yourself wearing? Looking at the outfits I've chosen, I think we can all say I play it safe. Lots of white, black and cream. Maybe in the future I will be more brave and buy colours, who knows? 


 I have to thank Miss Selfridge, River Island, Top Shop and New Look for the pictures, the collages I made myself. 

4 comments:

mummyneversleeps.com said...

Ohhh *drools* I wait for a day I can wear nice clothes again! Or at least have time to! LOVE the first outfit and the tash necklace! Good work missus, jealous of your photo editing SKILLZ xx

The Mini Mes and Me said...

Loving the outfits! The shoes are stunning but being 6ft I stick with flats *sob* x

Misty Bird said...

Was actually really easy on my phone once I learnt how to do it, only had to use one app!
I too can't wait for the day of nice clothes. I really am a slummy mummy!

Misty Bird said...

Oh no! I couldnt do without my heels. I'm only 5ft though, so they're needed haha. Wish I could wear them all day but it's not practical with a toddler :(. Dammit haha x