Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Thought of the day




Never was a truer word said. 

I often wonder, what was I doing with my life before Princess came along. I found a job, finished sixth form and carried on working. I moved in with Ross and that was it. We both worked, spent evenings together and then went to bed to carry on the routine again the next day. I can honestly hand on heart say that I don't know what the point in my life was before Princess came along. She has taught me so much and I could not be more in awe of her. 

Whilst I have spent the last 21 months teaching Princess how to crawl, walk and talk she has been teaching me how to be more patient, more kind and how to communicate in new ways.

Most importantly, she has taught me how to love completely and unconditionally.

To me, that is what life is all about.

No comments: