Sunday, 29 July 2012

Pretty.Little.Things - Water Babies

I'm a little bit late with my post this week for pretty.little.things, but better late than never right?

Since Princess was just a few days old, she has been a water baby. Whether it be in the bath, the swimming pool, paddling pool or a puddle, if there's water, she's there! She's never been afraid to get wet and is always the first one to jump in the pool or run through the hose pipe. This was most recently demonstrated by her mad dash through the fountains in town. Unfortunately I was too busy chasing her to get a good picture so I thought I would use a different one instead.


I love this picture because it shows just how mischievous she can be, especially when there's water involved. It was also her first time wearing her adorable Peppa Pig costume! 

I'm linking up with Vikki over at lovefrommummy for this weeks pretty.little.things. Feel free to pop over and join in yourself. We all love to see the pictures every week. I know I will be!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw bless her cheeky face! Love her costume too! Thanks for lnking up hunny x

Vikki @ Love From Mummy said...

Oh bless, how cute and cheeky does she look? LOVE her little swimming costume too, my niece has that one :) xxx

Louise said...

You weren't as late as me! I am planning to do a mischievous link on Monday so will tweet you the details when I have sorted it!

Jess @ CatchaSingleThought said...

Ah love her big cheeky grin!!