Wednesday, 27 June 2012

The 'Why' Meme

I was tagged in The Why Meme by the lovely Nikki over at The Girl Next Door earlier on today. This meme is the 'why' questions we would like to ask our children. These questions are directed at Princess.

Dear Princess...

Why do you insist on waking me up every morning with a slap round the face? It's not very nice.

Why do you think it's okay to pick the dog/kitten up by the head and then throw them on the ground?

Why is it that every time I tidy up all of your toys, you immediately get them all back out and throw them all over the floor again?

Why do you poke your fingers in my dinner when you have your own?

Why do you think it's funny to throw yourself on the ground in the middle of the street and roll around like a dog?

Why, when I try to tell you off for misbehaving, do you turn around and give me a heartwarming smile making me feel like the nastiest Mummy in the world?

Why did it take you 18 months to finally sleep through the night for the first time?

Why when I ask you something do you always say 'no'?

Why are you so temperamental? When you ask for your blanket and I give it to you, why do you throw it on the floor and shout at me?

I don't currently have time to tag anyone in this meme because that would mean trying to add links, and I currently have a toddler pulling at my arm to get my attention. If you would like to take part then please feel free, and don't forget to link up!




No comments: