Friday, 17 February 2012

The Five Shuffles

I was tagged in a meme by the lovely www.viewfromtheloungewindow.blogspot.com so here it goes!

The name of the game is to put your ipod/mp3 player on to shuffle and list the first 5 songs that come on. I'm not quite sure if the songs are embarrassing or not, it was updated not that long ago so all of the crap was deleted. But even though it may not be embarrassing to me, someone else may be cringing.

Number 1
Now I didn't see that one coming. This was a recent download after watching a favourite episode of Sex & The City. If you're a fan, you'll know which episode I mean!

Number 2
One of my favourite songs from my all time favourite band. Not that I always admit it. Shane Filans voice is enough to melt me.

Number 3
I remember hearing this song for the first time and loving it. It was probably the themetune to my pregnancy, everyone remembers me singing along to it looking like a beached whale.

Number 4
I am vaguely remembering thinking this would not be embarrassing. To hell with it, Harry Styles? Yes Please!

Number 5
Another oldie right here! I love this song, and I love Lighthouse Family, always takes me back to my childhood. That man has a beautiful voice!


So there you have it, my 5 shuffles! Much more embarrassing than I thought BUT I am proud of the selection. Each of these songs I love, and they're all on there for a reason.
Now to carry on the trend I must in turn tag 2 more bloggers to continue this meme. My choices are....

www.amumonamission.blogspot.com       @amumonamission

Now get to it ladies!

1 comment:

Miss Dazzling Purple Horses said...

Ha ha great game if you have an ipod! Haven't got my new one yet so will have to use my media player for now ;)